Throbbing in head
I have been masturbating regularly for almost 10 years now.Upto 4 times a day. Over the last five years I have developed some problems. 1.Irregular sleep and pressure around my eyes accompanied with a constant throbbing in my head. 2.The throbbing and pressure gets intense after masturbation . 3.A tight pressure in my left thigh at night. I have not masturbated in 20+days now.(Symptoms still present though not as intense )

zHELLO, MASTERBATION RUIN YOUR HEALTH ,.IT EFFECTS ALL SYSTEM, EVEN NERVOUS BREAK DOWN. SO, TAB ETIZOLA10 ONE AT NIGHT FOR SEVEN TO TEN DAYS IF FEEL BETTER CONTINUE IT.TAB CIPLAR40 ONE AT BREAKFAST. HEALTHY DIET. PLENTY OF LIQUIDS. OK.