Throat problems

Hello everyone I m 21yr old male Past 2 3 months i m hving suddenly feeling of smithing stucked in my thorat whenever i sollow it i feel that feeling. I went to ent doc nd started medicine nd white gel liquid but it made my condition more bad then afyer that it was ok but past one week its trbling me like hell . I feel strong pricking in my left side of throat and last night i felt like someone caught my throat nd tightnes ..i m getting nagitive thoughts of cancer and all please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat problems

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello. Well please don not get some extreme thoughts of cancer...your symptoms don't correspond to cancer...need not worry on that...please do hit water gargling with salt in that and also with betadine....it's better you consult an Ent specialist for examination as well as a gastroenterologist for endoscopy...we need to examine you..it might be just inflammation of the throat causing symptoms..thank you