Throat irritation and dry

Hi, I am suffering from Sore throat and dry cough since more than 2 years. I have tried many doctors and allopathy, but there is no permanent cure for the same. There is continuous irritation in the throat as if something is stuck and throat skin becomes irritated (red marks in the throat). Finally one doctor suggested that the same is happening due to allergies. Medicine for allergies worked and irritation stopped. But continuous consumption of allopathy medicines is not the solution. Also I am unable to identify the cause of allergy. So my concern is that can allergies be cured? Also one observation is that I feel OK when I am in an air conditioned area (entire day in office). However once I am out of office (I.e out of air conditioned area), throat irritation starts which results in dry cough. Please advice
views-icons 102 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Throat irritation and dry

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Your case is curable. Still detailed Case taking is required. Contact me for further discussion.
Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please take Belladonna 200 - twice daily for next 7 days. Also gargle with Betadine solution (5 drops in 10 tbs of water twice daily) for next 7 days. Get back to me for further treatment.
Hello. Consult a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment.
Geetha Pai Mumbai | Homeopath
Cough & sore throat for 2years is indeed a concern. When the reason is unknown it is generally termed in allergy category. All the physical illness has a mental disturbance behind. Homoeopathy can certainly solve your problem as we consider person as a whole when treating & not a body part. If you feel you can consult me for further details. #stayhappy #stayhealthy