Throat injury

I sneezed inside and from right that moment I started feeling a sharp pain in the left side of my throat. Normally there is no pain but whenever I swallow anything, sneeze, blow my left nostril and apply slight pressure on that particular area from outside, I feel an acute pain. I feel like there is something like a lump over there which will go down if I swallow but nothing goes even after swallowing. My voice has turned a bit hoarse now and I always feel that something is stuck over there. I am a singer too and have stopped all my practices, so that it doesn't turn to something serious. I am really under great stress. Please do help me.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You symptoms demand a thorough ENT examination before prescribing any medicine.  You may use this app. to contact an ENT surgeon of your choice.