Throat Infection/Pain
Hello...I have a history of Sinusitis from the past 3-4 years, maybe due to Deviated Septum. Hereby, I keep getting allergy sneeze attacks atleast once a year. This year, the sneezes started 10 days back, only at night. For the past 4 days however, it has resulted in Throat Pain and Infection, even though the sneezing subsided. Have slight cold and cough too, with running nose only while sleeping. All the symptoms worsen during night time.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult a good ENT Surgeon in your city using the practo app to help you select the right doctor. You are welcome to drop into my clinic for a clinical assessment and further management if you so decide to visit Bangalore to do so.