Throat infection
Am 35 years old. Very frequently I have been getting throat infection. I consulted doctor and said its due to allergic reactions. I have two lil kids. When they are effected by caught or cold, they cough and sneeze on my face. And immediately it effects me. y its effecting me frequently?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city and book an instant appointment. A CT scan of nose & paranasal sinuses could aid your doctor in revealing hidden infections lurking in your paranasal sinuses which affect you when your immune system is at its weakest... That is when you are under stress. When your children are sick, naturally as mother it is a highly stressful period.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
If you are sure about getting the infections repeatedly from your kids, you need to check your immunity. If it is not related to that and you have problems frequently, you need to consult an ENT SURGEON. Dr Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore