Thing in middle of right
I am not sure how long it's been there for but I have only noticed it recently getting bigger there's no pain or anything like that. I like run regularly, Recently I was doing more than my usual 5k run, I was pushing for 7-8k and did it successfully for few days. Suddenly I felt a pain so I stopped running and within few days pain was gone. I rested for a month and started to run again but feeling no pain now. Should I seek any medical help? If so what kind of specialist i should see?

general physcian
Hello. The swelling may be due to any fluid collection or cyst in & around the ligaments in your foot. Do a MRI of your foot & blood test for Uric Acid & RA factor. Follow up with me with the reports.