Thin hair and oily scalp
I have greasy scalp and thin fine hair. My hair grow long enough and rarely get any split ends but I want them to be a bit thicker. Please advice what food and how to better take care of them to make them thicker

Hi.... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected.....To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. Consult Dermatologist.....