Thin and White hair

I have two problems 1)My hair is too thin,some times the inner head part appears. I want it to grow it more thicker. 2) I have some white hair(my age is age 18). Is there any chance to eradicate such white hair?? How to reduce its growth Please help me... Without side effects!

Doctor Answers (1) on Thin and White hair

Greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase your intake of oral anti oxidants. Certain hair peptide lotions would also help in cases of hair thinning. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps.