They behave very abnormal
Everyday they fight ungenuiely and talks on very frustrated topics my uncle does not go outside the house to talk others. they both remains frustrated extremely all the time. Advise

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello, since your question is bit unclear, I am assuming that your uncle has marital disharmony. For that my advice is- try to find out the problem they have and try to discuss with them and advice them to resolve any kind of long-standing problem. Advice them to take a vacation, and spend some time together, a new environment sometimes beneficial to couples. Advice them to do atleast few of the daily activity together like daily morning jogging or brisk walking, meditation, if possible join some hobby classes to spend some quality time. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a psychiatrist for couples counseling.