There is sand in my eye
There is sand particles in my eye.its very irritating. I tried eye drops several times.but unable to take it off. What should i do?

Dr. Harisha N L

Consult nearest opthalmologist they will do the needful.. But don't rub your eye's till you reach opthalmologist as it may damage your eye's. Regards

Hi, it could be conjunctivitis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Ophthalmologist...