Thanatophobia

I m 23 year old guy presently working , i have Thanatophobia from past 10 years or more it always makes me very difficult to concentrate on anything , when it gets to my mind it takes me more than a week to get it off my mind ,during this period my confidence becomes very low and i dont find any means to live in this world and i mentally very much exhausted . I couldnt share this to anyone one and most of the time i love to being alone and now a days it has taunting in my head a lot and im in dilemma as i don'"t know wat else to do?? / please help me out

Doctor Answers (2) on Thanatophobia

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi young man, Have you ever consulted a psychologist regarding this/??.. If not please go and consult one in your city and come out of it. I can understand the state of mind once it strucks you. Please take care and live happily
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, it would be best to visit a psychiatrist. The doctor is not someone who will judge you. You can discuss all your fears with the Psychiatrist.
With counseling and/or medication, you should be fine in a few sessions.