Thanatophobia
I m 23 year old guy presently working , i have Thanatophobia from past 10 years or more it always makes me very difficult to concentrate on anything , when it gets to my mind it takes me more than a week to get it off my mind ,during this period my confidence becomes very low and i dont find any means to live in this world and i mentally very much exhausted . I couldnt share this to anyone one and most of the time i love to being alone and now a days it has taunting in my head a lot and im in dilemma as i don'"t know wat else to do?? / please help me out

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi young man, Have you ever consulted a psychologist regarding this/??.. If not please go and consult one in your city and come out of it. I can understand the state of mind once it strucks you. Please take care and live happily
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, it would be best to visit a psychiatrist. The doctor is not someone who will judge you. You can discuss all your fears with the Psychiatrist. With counseling and/or medication, you should be fine in a few sessions.