Tetanus vaccination
Hello doctor I delivered baby last year. Now I m pregnant again and in fifth month. I had 2 dose of tetanus in first pregnancy. Doctor told no need of vaccination this time since it's less than 2 years gap. Is it ok not to hve vaccination as doctor suggested? Does it affect baby in anyways?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello...... Nothing to worry, you had vaccinated in previous pregnancy with TT, now no need of tetanus vaccines because antibodies present in blood will take care of infection... Even too many repeated vaccinated should not be taken as it causes immnue elimination.......