Tests to diagnose prostate problem
Kindly tell me the tests to diagnose prostate problems. Can any urine or blood test detect prostate problem?

not worry take proper treatment in ayurveda change your life style and diet menu consult online if you want permanent solution
We can help you treat that . In the meantime get your Doppler scan of Scrotum/Urine routine and culture. then come to my clinic with reports or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Yes it depends upon your problem symptoms
come online for Better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult or What app on Nine eight two two seven five seven five six one for online consultation