Jasmines mad I can't believe that this was the up side to be the first place I have no clue who I want
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Jasmine???? Sorry I don't think your question or doubt is coherent. Kindly resend your question on private or public chat. Also kindly specify the specialty of healthcare doctor you would. Like to place your query to.. Regards ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.