Testise pain
I had left testise pain since 4weeks Dr. Has given 3 weeks antibiotics and said to wear scrotal support . During the course pain has reduced bit after that completion of tables. Pain is continued . Again I visited another surgeon he given 10 days tabs . It's almost 7 days completed . Still pain persists.. and now pain is started in right testise also .... what should I do now ? Which doctor to consult ! Which test to be done to diagnosis exactly ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It would have been very helpful if you had attached the picture of what medications they had prescribed you. Anyways, i would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you and also he will prescribe if any tests required. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.