Testies problem
Enlargement of one of the testies. Suffer fever at the same time. Feel pain in the above reason when apply pressure on the body.
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.......testicular infection or pain include epididymitis, orchitis, testicular trauma, and testicular torsion... In your condition it could be testicular infection.... Testicular torsion causes very severe pain.... Consult general surgeon in nearest hospital for further management...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?