Testicular problem
I ws diagonised with right chronic epidimytis, I undertook a antibiotic treatment, and then after taking medicns I checked with my doc again, he said there is no more need to worry evryhtngs fine, but now after 2 mnths I am flng that my right testicle has grown a little bigger than the left again, do i need to conslt a
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello yes definitely you need to consult surgeon as epididymitis would have recurred consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?