Testicles sack loose
Heloo sir /madam. i have a problem regarding my testiscles sack is loose in normal time and while partipating in sex .is it a disease. which doctor should i consult regarding this problm becoz i want to increase my testicle sack as tight.plz help me thank you.

Hello...., that's normal, you need not to worry .. That's not a medical problem... Testcle is surrounded by layer of muscle called cremasteric muscle and whenever it contracts testicle rises up.. You stop having sexual intercourse for a month and see...... .....