Testicle Swelling
I am 31 year old guy, 15years back while playing I was severely hurt on left testicle. After that left testicle got some Swelling and fever also came. But after 15days pain reduced and size of testicle reduced, but everything seemed normal to me, so I haven't contacted doctor for that. So my question is that- Can I become father,everything is normal or not.....??

Hello there...., I went through your query... This doesn't mean you can't father a child, though. Only 1 working testicle is needed for normal fertility. A single testicle will most often make normal amounts of sperm and testosterone. If your other testicle is normal, you should be able to get your partner pregnant....However, kindly consult urologist for your testicular examination....