Testicals issue
My right testical is bigger than the left one in size. Should i see a doctor or is it common? It is actually big now. I am not able to sit also. It pains sometimes. I was reading about testicular torsion. Please suggest me what to do?
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes you have to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination...testicular torsion will be extremely painful which is unlikely in your case... Maybe other reasons like hydrocele, hernia etc... Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?