Testical problem
One of my testicals is up and another is down I'm getting pain from the right side what might be the problem is this effective for me? Is there a simple cure for this type of problem
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello is completely normal if you have one appa and the other  lower down when compared.... you need not worry about it at all and about the Pain Part I would suggest you to consult a surgeon and get yourself examined for it as without examination and detailed history I cannot come to a diagnosis... thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.