Testical problem
My brother crossing the road devider he had testicle problem occured. At that time doctor suggest operation. He is not taken he had afraid. Now that problem 6 years. That testicle totally disappear. What to do. Please suggest the best thing.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, firstly get USG scrotum done, acc to reports treatment will be decided.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?