Tested positive wit CT 19.6
RT PCR Report came as detected with CT value of 19.6 Is this high range or mild.? kindly explain for further proceedings.

Spo2 decides severity of disease and future course of medication and investigations. Ct value tells viral load.
8446860x370 for consultation

If you want to consult me please watsapp (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
IDEALLY WE CANNOT DECIDE SEVERITY BASED ON CT VALUE OF RTPCR. IT ONLY CAN SAY ABOUT HOW VIRULENT THE VIRUS IS. HOW IT CAN SPREAD TO OTHERS. BASED ON SYMPTOMS AND INFLAMMATORY MARKER, CT CHEST WE CAN DECIDE PATIENTS INTO MILD,MOD,SEVRERE CASES
consult me on practo for further evaluation and care
Ct score above 15 is considered severe covid. Thus is a scoring based on ct scan chest It seems you are possibly asking about CRP levels
recheck the information
History noted Consult with me for prescription and guidance Medications will be provided for further treatment needed Wp 629447+3532
It is moderate Ask some questions regarding your symtoms
consult me on 8770,444,324
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. For consultation Only whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Consult me Myself Dr Shubham, MBBS, MD Internal medicine PMCH , PATNA HERE TO GUIDE U TO BETTER TREATMENT AND QUICK RECOVERY. More the ct value less is severity
You have to consult physician
Consult through practo app . Need to explain lot of information..