Test Results
Hello I'm deeply sad just went to take ultrasound I'm 26 yes I have 1 daughter 2 yrs and I'm 83 kgs weight.. Reports are Uterus- normal in size and echo texture. No focal lesion seen. ET-8 mm Ovaries- both the ovaries show multiple tiny follicles arranged peripherally with central echogenic stroma. Pouch of Douglas= no free fluid seen Impression: - poly cystic ovaries . What does the report say I'm worried a bit. I have appointment tomorrow evening. Before that I just want to know. Thank you very much in advance .

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
H8. At 26 years of age and with one kid& your weight seems to be too much . 8f you are around 5 ft 3inch you should weigh around 53 kfs. That means you are almost 25 to 30 kgs overweight. So lose weight first . Hormonal pills can regularise your cycles. Buy if you are planning another kid you seriously need to lose weight and some ovulation induction drugs.
Dr. Ratna Saha
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Kolkata
Don't worry. It's v common in young ladies.U hv to take ocp to regularise ur period & reduce  ur weight
Hello..... It's nothing big... You might have heard of pcos (Polycysic ovarian syndrome). These days it's very common in younger generation.... Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Reduction in weight shows significant improvement in pcos... Difficulty in pregnancy is common problem with pcos. Oral contraceptive pills regularise periods with minimal bleeding.consult gynaecologist.