#test pls reject

From 1st of February 16k to end of month with some intervals, as there was irregularities in my M. Cycle before the hormonal therapy by a doctor. The above medicene shows some response and my cycle was due from above mentioned date, suddenly I feel a severe pain in my lower abdomen with a blackish formation after a physical checkup by a doctor the bleeding starts , but since then, bleeding with clots is still continue with pain right side of lower abdomen... After using Tab:- Pause 500 the bleeding stops a little bit but after sometime the pain comes again and goes off after bleeding I do TVC the report is attacjed. ... For which doctor suggested me for DNC.. As there was no pregnancy history from last 5 years.. I have two children 7 and 6 male and female with normal delivery .. I am using condom every time... This is my history

Doctor Answers (1) on #test pls reject

Dr. Ashwini S Bangalore | Gynecologist
If your scan is normal most probably bleeding is due to hormonal disturbance. D and c is a good option as it is both diagnostic and therapeutic.