Test for latent tb
Which test is most accurate in finding latent tb? Can mantoux test and sputum afb do the same?. I am in a doubt that i got infected from a friend who is under treatment of tb. I have no symptoms though, but i am worried.

Hello....tuberculosis is transmitted through air by aerosols... How do you know you are infected ...?sputum test is done if you have active tb with cough.. Montaux test says whether you had tb in past or latent infection... Tuberculin skin test suggests high risk of tb , consult general physician

Treatment for latent tb