Termination of pregnancy
Hello Doctor, I am 6+ weeks pregnant and this was unplanned. Next week I have to move to a new country and the stay is planned there for 3 next months. Now I am in dilemma as to how to manage things. Have too much of nausea and vomiting. I considering termination of pregnancy but looking for firm 2 nd opinion. Plz suggest what is best for me.

Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Termination should be a last option... nausea and vomitting can be controlled with medication. By 12 weeks as it is nausea vomitting reduce. Just get a scan done and start medicines. Avoid lifting weight and coitus. U should be fine