Terminal ileal ulcer
I have ulcer on my intestine. It is very painful. I am looking for an immediate treatment for the same to be cured at the earliest. Also want to know if it can be cured by operation ?? I have got all the tests done.
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, It's unfortunate that you stuttering from this. Well you know what you're suffering from and you have the clear cut diagnosis that what's making you suffer. I suggest yo uh to consult a surgical oncologist personally and after he know all details about your condition he will suggest you which operation would be better and after that you need yon need to undergo couple of phases if chemotherapy in order to prevent it. Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.