Terbinate hypertrophy

I am suffering from problem of frequent nasal blcoking from about 4 years. Due to which i feel breathless, and breathing fron mouth. Once a CT scan was done then my nasal septom was deviated upto 60%. Allopathic medicines dont work well. I take montelukast+levocetrizine frequently but that also is of no use. I feel very restless and problem of sleeplessness often. I often develop common cold also which causes sneezing, cough, breatlessness. Headache and mucous in stool is frequent.

Doctor Answers (2) on Terbinate hypertrophy

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please consult a good ENT Surgeon who will do the needful. LASER or Coblation assisted Endoscopic Nasal Surgery should help relieve your nose blocking.
Use this app to find a good ENT Surgeon in your city and take an instant appointment to meet up with the doctor.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
It seems you are suffering from allergic rhinitis and deviated septum (DNS ). For allergic rhinitis you should be treated with steroid nasal spray and oral antihistaminic for prolonged period. For DNS you should undergo surgery if the DNS is really causing nasal obstruction. Both the issues should be addressed to make you symptom free.
  Find this app. to find a good ENT doctor in your city and get treated.