Teratozoospermia

Hi i've been diagnosed for teratozoospermia, could you please help me know if this is curable and how long does it take too. Also explain what my test reports says. I'am fine with private consultation too. Thank you.

Sir, its a condition where there is a morphological abnormality present in the sperm, atleast 30% should be of normal morphology and atleast 50% of the sample should contain motile form and the sperm count should be more than 20 million. Based on your semen analysis report there is less morphologically normal sperms, so its difficult to concieve.if you are a person trying for a baby, invitro fertilisation or ICSI ( intracytoplasmic sperm injection) is a best option where sperm is directly injected to the eggs. All other treatment options have very little beneficial effect. Consult a specialist as soon as possible since with increasing age chances of concieving decreases.