Tension and confused
Hello sir I am feeling burning sensation in the scalp of back  my head. light headed and pressure in the head while studying. it's been a month I am facing this problem. I feel these problems arrows because of tensions because now I am worried about getting job. All my friends call me psycho, confused.

hello there. you need counselling. kindly consult a psychiatrist and get yourself counselled. you will be alright. don't listen to your friends you will be fine soon. regards
Dr. N Mahesh
Neurologist 15 yrs exp Chennai
Yes. It looks like you have tension type of headache. Consult a psychiatrist and a neurologist if needed