Temporary teeth r not cut
I have a baby child. Her age is 6 year old . She doesn't loss her temporary teeth  and permanent teeth comes. That's why both types of teeth is shown  irregular shape of dentition so please suggest me what is solutions to erect temporary teeth.

Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. U can visit the dentist to get the milk teeth removed. Also she will suggest a few x ray based on which selected primary teeth will be extracted or removed depending on t growth of permanent tooth. U can go for clip r orthodontic braces after all her permanent teeth r erupted