Tar stains

There is tar stains on my teeth and at regular intervals I get it cleaned from a clinic. Recently I came to know that the tendancy to get stained is more if we clean frequently. Is this true? Or a myth? What is the best way to remove tar stains?
views-icons 40 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Tar stains

Cleaning never cause more stains . Thats a myth. Your Dietary  and consuming habits cause stains and too hard discoloration. Control you eating habits and control stains. Tc
Dr. Hiren Patel Bangalore | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
it is not true..
stains are results of your food habits..
coffee,tea,colas,wines,and certain fruits and vegetables can stain your teeth..tobacco use, smoking or chewing tobacco can stain teeth..so you should change your diet intake to avoid staining... and do proper brushing. it also helps to prevent stain deposit on teeth...
Dr. Chaitra V. Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
it is a myth. stains could b because of many reason. ur eating n drinking habits. that is if u eat r drink anything which has artificial colors. it could also b because of mouth breathing habit