Tanned skin
What cream or other medication would you suggest for tanned skin (arms, neck, upper back)? I read that tanned skin returns back to normal with time, but I'd like to know if there's any quicker method.
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi B
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore
You can get a chemical peel done-glycolic acid peel. It helps in exfoliation of dead cells and also reduces pigmentation. It is done in sittings, once in 2 or 3 weeks. Along with the peel, topical creams can be used as a maintenance
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.