Symtoms of Oral Cancer

Hello Doctors , My father has some symptoms of oral cancer and he knows about this and now he is in doubt and thinking very negative but he is not sure. As I was was worried about him I have asked him to come Bangalore as the proper diagnosis and treatment was not available in my native. My only question is - When he comes here should we go to the dentist first or some specialist or surgeon ? Please Please suggest , I am too worried. Many thanks in Advance !

Doctor Answers (4) on Symtoms of Oral Cancer

Hi..no need to worry. You can get him to me. Treatment options are available. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Please mention the other clinical details of your father like age, oral habits, any other systemic illnesses, etc..... you need to make a visit to the dentist who can do a proper examination and then guide you accordingly..... symptoms of oral cancer are highly varied and need a trained eye for a proper diagnosis..... the best person to contact in such a case would be an oral pathologist..... try to find one in your vicinity and contact him as soon as possible.... Regards....
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
How old is your father and what are the exact symptoms you havent mentioned? Does he have any habits of alchohol, tobacco or betel nut chewing? Update your location so that you can be reffered accordingly.
Hi there! I would suggest u you to go to a general dentist first to examine and diagnose the exact condition. Without visual examination it is not possible to come to a conclusion of whether that is actually a cancer.