Symptoms of pcos & pcod

I got my last period on 15th feb 16 after that in march i got period but flow was was low just like blood spots. In april i didnt got period n now its may. Every month period date is delayed by 5 to 7 days. I suffered with the same problem last year also. M worried about dis plz guide me what to do to cure dis .

Hello there. The normal menstrual cycle can be of a range from 14 days to 40 days so a little delay is normally also seen so you don't need to worry as such. Other causes could be hormonal imbalances like thyroid issue, poly cystic ovarian syndrome, stress etc. Kindly get a few tests like thyroid profile, ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis done. Revert with reports or consult a gynaecologist in person with reports so that she can do the needful further. Once a cause is established, treatment can be started. Don't delay any further. BEST regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain