Swollen thumb
Hi My right hand thumb is swollen for past 3 days. I don't know what is the reason. It started suddenly It is paining also I am confused which doctor should i consult. A general physician or a physiotherapist?
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hrishikesh Bhujbal
Homoeopath 10 yrs exp Pune
I think u first consult your general doctor.. otherwise you can consult with orthopedic dr if you want to visit specialist only.. may need to do x-ray if its having severe pain..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.