Swollen feet
Hi I had swollen feet which got fine on its own, the doctor suggested lft and kft which also came out fine, he suggested calcium and vitamin d supplements, is it advisable to take it? I work out regularly and have been having a high protein diet

Hello, I understand your feeling and your pain. Yes it is advisable to take the supplements while you workout with. And while you workout the yours bones get dense because of weight lifting for that it needs calcium and vitamin D which makes them more stronger. Along with that the protein intake should be 20 grams more than your body weight while your are working out. Thank you