Swine Flu treatment delay
My father has been suffering from a high fever, body aches, headaches. The recent talk about the endemic swine flu prevailing in my region has scared us. My question is, is it okay to delay visiting a doctor for a check up and a conclusion as to whether it is indeed H1N1 by a few hours since it is late in the night?

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Dear sir, I would suggest better to get a consultation done as its acute and has its pace of progress. Though its viral fever prevalent all over, it does not mean its swine flu. Please get a proper check up done so that we can go step by step for his treatment. For acute viral you can opt homoeopathy from any expert near you. It has better adaptability in many cases. Regards.