Swine Flu treatment delay
My father has been suffering from a high fever, body aches, headaches. The recent talk about the endemic swine flu prevailing in my region has scared us. My question is, is it okay to delay visiting a doctor for a check up and a conclusion as to whether it is indeed H1N1 by a few hours since it is late in the night?
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice