Swelling on right jaw
Hello, This is Sachin. There is a swelling on my right jaw since couple of days and also it's hard. It pains when I try to press it. Just want to know the reason y it's happening .

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper diagnosis and treatment advice. Do you have fever, pain while eating, any similar illness nearby your area about 3 to 4 weeks back. Have you taken MMR vaccine in child hood. Get back to me with details.
Dr. Manju Lihala

It is not possible to advise without examining hence it is better to see a doctor and get treated.