Swelling on outer labia

I had posted a query a few days back too. I visited gyno regarding the swelling, she investigated the swelling and gave me mupitocin ointment and candid b. But the swelling hasnt come down at all, instead it has increased in size and is very very painful and uncomfortable. I have started taking oral antibiotics augmentin 2wice a day and a pain killer enzoflam for the pain. Please tell me what to do. Please suggest a remedy or medicine which can made the swelling subside immediately. I am unable to go to work and am down with fever as well because of the infection. This is the 4th time i am facing this issue. Please tell ne what i should do so tht i font face this issue again.

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling on outer labia

If u r having swelling & fever u might be having an abscess and may need surgical intervention. So visit a gynecologist immediately.