Swelling on face.
Checked with a doctor nearby. He informed that it may be a ceast ( sebacious) . Medication provided for a couple of days. He asked to report again, so that the improvement in case any, would be double checked. He also informed that in case there 's no such inprovement, we might need to try a scan . I have my marriage on 24th April. Its a very critical situation. Is there any suggestion with any kind of needle surgery of stuffs like that to get the issue rectified asap.
710 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Review with same doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.