Swelling of palm
Hi, I go for a jog/ walk in the morning. After a while, my Palm starts to swell, I also find it's difficult to fold my fingers. Is this something to worry about?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

it appears like morning stiffness ,needs to be rule out polyarthralgia ,consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated

Hello.. Well its sometimes seen that when you sweat out much that region looks puffed up...I don't think it's anything to worry about...still to be on a safer side better to get examined by a physician
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi History of fever in the recent Times is important... Also pain and stiffening early morning is not a good sign which needs intervention consult orthopedician...