Swelling itching redness
Actualy she got swelling redness and itching it burns in this way she also getting changea in her skin color its getting black so can you pleaze suggest any treat ment for this.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your question is not clear. Where is all this happening? I mean on whxih part of the body ? If she is using any over the counter medications, then that also needs to be known. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

She need examination as from your language it is not clear what is happening... so please bring the patient to clinic or show her to the dermatologist....