Swelling in Palm and Feet

I have swelling problem in my feet and palm from last 1 year. I have consulted 4-5 doctors till now but none of them gave me permanent solution for my disease. When I take the medicine problems does not arise, but as I stop taking the medicine I got the same swelling problem. Now days swelling is getting worse and its paining too. Kindly give suggestion to get rid of this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling in Palm and Feet

Hi. Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that it may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes if you have any. Most likely you have recurrent angioedma involving the hand or some kind of urticaria. This may need prolonged treatment for a few weeks to months with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. Meet a qualified dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps .