Swelling in Left part
At the age 16 i got puffy nipples in left part.Now is the condition that it seems swelling in that part.I know what that is.I think Gynecomastia.But only in left part i don't think so.Testosterone level is Good in my body.I am not that Fatty also.Suggest me to cure it.It feels now very disgusting.
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Clinical examination is must in your case...with out examination it's hard to suggest if it's gynecomastia avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, regular exercise at least 2 hours a day....Medications used to treat breast cancer and other conditions, such as tamoxifen and raloxifene may be helpful for some men with gynecomastia....if no improvements to medications you can go for surgery....consult nearest surgeon they will guide you further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?