Swelling in knee

Hi im 19 i have recent fracture done on knee n its joint .bt i cant fold my knee fully and the area upper to that is swelling .so what can i do .
views-icons 84 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling in knee

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
11 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Joint Replacement Surgeon
In fractures involving joint surfaces, the range of movements may be affected depending on the severity of injury, the number of bone fragments, and quality of reduction. I suggest that you work with your orthopaedic surgeon and physiotherapist to improve outcomes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?