Swelling and severe pain in body
Hi Sir, My mother who is 55 years old from past one week getting swelling and severe pain in different body parts. First time she got the pain and swelling in one of leg which automatically gets over in 2 days and then one hand got the same issue. Then it got recovered in another 2 days and later another hand got the same issue. Now today she got the pain and swelling in neck and getting fever as well. She is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis from past 8 years. Kindly suggest what kind of treatment needed and what possibly is happened with my mother. Eagerly waiting for the response.

Hello I understand your concerns Homeopathic constitutional treatment can help to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819       055014
Take homoeopathic med Brayonia 200 Daily night before sleep for 30days