Sweety palms , feets
Hi, I am suffering from sweaty palm , underarms and feet since my childhood . If it is not sweaty then skin remains dry and a little heated i.e i can feel burning sensations on those body parts specialy from palm and feets . May be because anxiety or any other issue . Along with i am having bad digetion issue as well . Also i get tired too early . Is there any way to get rid of this as it affects my daily lifestyle.

Hi.... Use antiperspirant. Nonprescription antiperspirants contain aluminum-based compounds that temporarily block the sweat pore. This reduces the amount of sweat that reaches your skin..... Bathe daily. Regular bathing helps keep the number of bacteria on your skin in check. Dry yourself thoroughly, especially between the toes and under the arms.....

Sweaty palms during pregnancy